2010-06-14

Sundy Lunch at Khun Churn

I know I haven't been good with updating this blog. Many times I said "I will" but the will power wasn't strong enough to move mountains. I am kinda lazy and free today so my time has been on the laptop almost half of the day. While browsing my picture folder, I noticed lots and lots of food pictures. So I guess it's time to get my hands/fingers on this page.
pictures courtesy of KhunChurn's fb page

Yesterday Hobbit and I had lunch at Khun Churn again. This is our second or was it the third time there. The food was so good and filling that we both skipped dinner. If you haven't heard of Khun Churn, it is a vegetarian restaurant located at a medical mall. I blogged about this place here. So, here's what we ate...
I ordered khao khluk kapi (comes in big servings)


Larb Esan (made of toufu since it's veg.)

Raw greens that comes with the larb

pineapple fried rice

Our favorite appetizer and I don't know the name still urgh!


To go there, here's the address:

Bangkok Mediplex Building
Ground floor, next to Ekamai BTS station.
Tel: 0-2713-6599 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0-2713-6599 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments: