2010-06-15

Dinner June 15, 2010

I woke up late today and today's suppose to be sewing day but I skipped and watch tons of movies instead. I snacked while watching which was obviously not a wise thing to do but hey, my second last day of the hols...Yet I know when Hobbit gets home he would probably be starving from work and tutoring and another tutoring after dinner. Yup...that's my husband. Long day everyday. So I decided to put on the wife's apron and cook him a simple yummilicious dinner. It's for two so one dish suffice.
I rampaged through my fridge and found a pack of sayur manis, lots of chicken lap chiongs, onions and shitake mushrooms. At first I thought of making nasi goreng but heck my Indian movie was on hold and so...I just stir-fried all the ingredients with mushroom sauce and a bit of the steam fish sauce. Done! The man of the house was fed and I am happy! :)

No comments: