2010-06-08

Dine at Hong Min, MBK

It was the last day of school and we felt like doing something together and so Nok and I went to Mah Boon Krong to shop and check out some stuff. I was actually feeling under the weather but I went anyway. All I bought was 2 working shirts for Hobbit and nothing for myself. I know...such a goody-goody wife! NO. We were hungry and randomly went into Hong Min (if I'm not mistaken) for some Chinese cooking.

dim sum #1
dim sum #2
crab meat in yellow curry
fish maw soup for the sick me

The restaurant was not so busy when we stepped in but usually when I passed by any Hong Min restaurant after working hours or weekends, they are usually packed with people. For one reason, crab meat. Well, they provide good service, always checking on our table and standing close by just in case customers needed anything or want to re-order. Not too many on the dim sum selections though. We spent about 400+B for the above food we ordered including two bowls of rice. Both of us were satisfied with the food.

To go there, here's the address:
MBK center 3rd fl branch (near BTS entrance) 02-611-5643 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 02-611-5643 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

No comments: